Cute blue and white butter dish made by Salem China Company! It is in good vintage condition with no chips or cracks but there is some discoloration in the white part of the dish - please be sure to inspect all photos. It is approximately 8 inches long, 3 inches deep, and 2 1/2 inches tall.
Please zoom in on photos for a better view of the item's condition.
***The last photo shows the entire collection of dishes I currently have available in the shop - please take a look if you are interested in other dishes in this style!***
♡ New items are listed every week! Follow instagram.com/checkenginevintage for the latest listings and sales! ♡
***All items for sale in this shop are vintage and pre-loved! This means you are receiving something that will often have imperfections conducive with every day use, storage, and/or age. I will make every effort to photograph these items from all angles as well as include any major flaws in the written description. Vintage is not always about perfection which is what gives it beauty and character! I hope you love these treasures as much as I do and thank you for visiting my shop! ***
1-4 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Rachel Carrier, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Rachel Carrier, PO BOX 783, Beltsville, MD 20704-0783
We insure all of our breakable packages. You’ll need to hold onto the item, the packaging materials, and the box. I will file a claim with USPS once I hear from you that an item arrived broken.
USPS requires that all damaged pieces, box, and original packing material be dropped off at a post office after the claim is filed. The post office will give you a receipt called PF form 3831 - just send me a picture of that and no return shipping is needed. Whenever possible, if you ever receive a very damaged box or if it rattles when you shake it please refuse to accept it and return to sender immediately.
Due to the nature of these unique pieces, all items are final sale. If you are not happy with your purchase please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct message me via Etsy. If you have any questions about the item you want to order please contact me prior to purchasing so I can help you with your order!